Sunday, October 30, 2011
Fire Hall 4 Open House!
October 15th 2011
Today was the brand new fire hall open house! We decided to partake in some free entertainment. Aiden loved it, after all he is very into firemen these days. He got to ride in an old-fashion fire truck, sit in the back of an ambulance, explore the back of the biggest fire truck on the lot, and even sit in the drivers seat and play with the buttons! To top it of he got to work the fire hose! Aiden even worked a hotdog and a bag of chips into the equation. Lucky boy! Just when we were about to leave Aiden grabbed my shirt sleeve and whispered in my ear; "Moma, I don't wanna go now, I have to meet a fireman". Well how could I say no to that!? So off we traipsed back to the fire hall to meet a real live fireman. Aiden was too shy to actually say hell, but we did get to meet one after all. It was a great adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment