Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Favourite Moments

The warm sun filtered through the blanket tossed over our heads.  Aiden and I hid from imaginary thing under the covers in bed this cool Sunday morning.  Aiden smiled an inch from my face, his biggest smile eyes wide with excitement.  Giggling and shrinking with laughter we threw the blankets off and back over our heads again and again.  In one of our quiet moments waiting to hear a noise, Aiden whispered while looking into my eyes, "Mommy, are you there?"  "Yes Aiden, I'm here" I whispered back smiling.  "I here too Mommy". He quietly grinned back at me.  He took my face in his little warm hands and held it close to his.  He rubbed our noses in an Eskimo kiss, one of his favourites.  We snuggled under the sunlight in our own little getaway and he whispered, "Mama, this fun."

<3 One of my best Aiden Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment