Monday, December 19, 2011
Kelso Lake Summer/Fall 2011
I found some pictures from our little trip to Kelso this summer/early fall. We walked down to the beach and then around the lake. They recently built a board walk around the edge of the lake on the water, so it was a picturesque little walk. The only thing was the wind! It was gusting so strongly I was scared I was going to drop my phone in the water when I was taking the pictures! You can kind of see in the photos how the wind was blowing our hair and eyes closed! It was so strong Aiden was blown over a couple on times and we had to hold on to him so he could walk! It was wild! It did die down a bit when we left the water, but that was something I'll never forget~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment