Monday, December 19, 2011

Morning Kisses

"Mommy I NEEEEDD you!" pitter patter pitter patter Aiden runs to my bed just as the sun starts leaking through the blinds.  We mange to settle him so I can close my eyes for a couple more minutes.  Roll, twist, kick, turn, those minutes go by in seconds.  I slowly open my eyes to find Aiden an inch from my face staring intently with his smile eyes.  "Time to get up mommy!" and gives my a sweet morning kiss.

To steal a few more minutes of precious rest I gave Aiden my phone and told him to take pictures.  This one actually turned out pretty good.  Maybe we  have a budding photographer on our hands!?

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo, and the idea that he is independently investigating the world about him while his protector, while there (which is comforting to Aiden and to us), is off line - and we get to watch! Incredible! If you were awake, it would be half as great a photo. What a wonderful gift you have been given.

    ReplyDelete