Aiden is three! Wow that went by too fast! I can't believe I have a three year old! Aiden wanted a cookie CARS birthday party. So I decorated the house by putting up streamers, cars balloons, I made a tower of REAL tires (our winter tires) just like the movie, made posters imitating places in the movie and got some cool plates, napkins etc. We invited Mom and Dad, Jenn and Eddie, Angela and Scott, Ben, and Clarise. Aunt Anne unfortunately couldn't make it due to sickness. Aiden had a blast. He got a new bike, magnetic blocks, lego, clothes, a bubble blower, drums, a sticker book, and some games! He is one lucky boy! At the party Aiden had a 3D Lightning McQueen cake and rode his new balance bike! He had a minor collision and ended up with a very bloody nose, but all was well in the end. He loved his birthday party. Thank you everyone who celebrated with us! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment